- 2007 – starts the knitting blog Knitting By Kaae. Since then, she has added author, knitting designer, workshop teacher, color consultant, lecturer and especially full-time blogger to the talents.
Check out Charlottes blog
- 2011 – Founder By Kaae, where she designs knitting patterns, publishes books, teaches, lectures, blogs and interact with followers on the social medias.
Check out bykaae,dk here
- 2011 – Publishes, “Spicy Knitting – Scandinavian knit meets Bollywood”. A tribute to traditional multicolor knit, Scandinavian culture and the beautiful Indian Bollywood movies. 48 pages with 10 recipes flowing with wonderful colors, sparkles and glitter. The publication received great reviews and has been so successful that Charlotte is working on a re-release with new colors and patterns in english.
- 2013 – Publisher, “Thingies – Something you can knit.” 10 recipes including multi colored mitts with magic yarn, hat and scarf in “arts yarn”, wrist warmers and neck tube in wicker knitting, graphic tapestry-west, a delicious hot bolero shawl in intarsia knit and more.
- 2013 – Co-author of the book, “Many Masks,” published by Christensen & Co. The book contains 24 recipes from some of the leading knitting designers. Charlotte contributed a graphic Gobelins jumper in intarsia knit. The jumpers gave Charlotte the idea for her next release, “Knit & Paint”.
- 2015 – Publishes “Knit & Paint- Graphichal Intarsia Knitting” in cooperation with epublis. 10 colorful recipes for children in size. 2-8 years. Knit & Paint adjoins a common process where you along with the child colorize diagrams in the colors you want – or put the diagram on pegboards. All is worked in straight graphic lines.
- 2017 – Publishes “Knit & Paint – Graphichal Intarsia Knitting” as a digital edition in collaboration with epublis. The e-book provides the reader with its very own user profile with access to a web version of the book that works across computers, tablets and smartphones. The release is packed with interactive features – including the possibility to color charts directly in the book as well as tools that make it easy to follow recipes.